True love – notably a topic for deep discussion; particularly among us women, but what if there were a few things you could do to write your own romantic tale of true love, would you?
The accompanying tomato soup puzzle image really has nothing directly to do with this note about true love, but I thought it somewhat cute, nonetheless. Onward.
In the event that you are mature enough for perusing this musing, odds are you’ve encountered love. You’ve been stricken, nibbled and enchanted by affection. You know the inebriating sentiment “beginning to look all starry-eyed at.”
True love moves past beginning idealism and expectations, past the failure of attempting to change the other and into the openness and helplessness of truly finding our identity and who our mate is. While moving past the underlying elation and into finding and finding out about sound relating, we find mature true love.
Intimate romance—fair, defenseless, straightforward love—is not for the weak-kneed. It is not for the juvenile, egotistical and greedy, but instead is for the mature and those fancying to truly finding out about themselves and their mate. Genuine romance is the best place, the most flawlessly awesome place, to realize what we are truly similar to—the great, the awful and the revolting.
True love is far more noteworthy than the underlying strings of yearning.
True love is far more noteworthy than the underlying strings of yearning. God’s tells us through His Word, “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes; always perseveres.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV)
Intimate romance can last so there is promise for each of us. Your romantic tale won’t be the same as mine, yet your special story can be an energizing enterprise, conceived of triumph, and maybe some disaster. It will, at last, be your story.
What would you be able to do to compose an awesome romantic tale of your own?
- Recognize that your romantic tale is novel. Try not to contrast your romantic tale with one on the wide screen or magazines. Don’t sensationalize adore but instead celebrate what is special and great about your romantic tale.
- Focus on making it an awesome romantic tale. Love requires steady consideration. Try not to slip into lethargy. Approach each day as another day to make an indelible memory; together. After that, recall those encounters.
- Find what is lovable about your mate, ponder them, and fortify those qualities. Diary what you acknowledge about them and disclose to them every day why you adore them. Appreciate constantly their remarkable qualities, recollecting why you experienced passionate feelings for them at first.
- Be your mate’s intimate romance. Try not to be latent with regards to love. Be the most ideal significant other in your relationship. Consider what your mate needs and address that issue decently well. Think of them as, pondering what they require from you every last day.
- Make intimate romance a progressing objective. Focus on progressing development. Consistently is another day to make genuine romance your objective. Learn as much as you can about your mate. Make enterprise, delight, and energy as a feature of your trip and perceive how genuine romance can be yours.
What, if after all, true love is far more like a bowl of warm and hearty tomato soup than one might commonly imagine?
On a dark, cold, and wintry day, is there any greater true love? I don’t know. Somehow, I digress.
What are your thoughts and/or experiences about seizing true and abiding love? I would love to read your words!
Much love, Lynn
PS. As with any loving, God-anointed marriage, sustaining a solid balance in God is essential. My good friend, Charlotte Ramsey Chaney offers amazing love and support to women in need of gaining a better balance in their life – like mine! Get acquainted with Charlotte. She loves Lord Jesus with ever fiber of her heart and soul and has been a most trusted Holy Spirit-led friend and colleague.
Meet Charlotte by clicking here.